Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posts through December and January!
We’ve been dusting off and cleaning up some things. We hosted an acoustic show with two sweet singing ladies and Uly! SUPER BIG: We’re adding lots of inventory to our website so you guys can shop anytime you want, anyplace
that has wifi you desire.
We’ve been generally kicking ass and taking names with lots of different projects and working on a blog makeover.
So, while all that is going on, let’s talk about some huge things that are happening.
1. Our girl Amanda is going to NEW FUCKING YORK FASHION WEEK.
But she needs your help. You have till the end of the day to help meet her goal! Click the link and get this babe to the Big Apple!
2. Christina Flannery, our lovely shop owner and all around powerbabe, took this photo for the InvadeNOLA Invade Zine No.1 which releases January 31! Click the link to pre-order your copy!
P.S. It includes an interview with Christina, too. And it’s written by me. You’re probably going to want to pre-order. This shit is going to be collectable.
3. Have you joined The Girl Gang yet?
It’s a group of bad bitches who want to help you get shit done in 2014! Join the new network for young women who are looking to find and develop your passion.
We’re one of the brands they represent. We’ll be hosting some of their events here as well, so HIT IT UP and go to their Power Hour Friday!
4. This isn’t new news, but it’s big news. Louisiana ArtWorks building. This needs to happen, dudes.
There are some super secret plans in the works for the building that I don’t even know about yet. But, big things *cross your fingers* are to come for this building. *knock on wood* It would be a fantastic edition to the city and an open space for creatives to come together AND MAKE AWESOME SHIT HAPPEN.
5. We love bad bitches and we love bad bitches that can sing. Maggie Koerner released her new record “Neutral Ground” in November and it is still on repeat in my car. Click here to see her music video.
This lovely folk babe is killing it all over the place. She’s in Florida for a bit before moving through the rest of her tour until ending in March in San Fran! If you’re traveling, make sure you catch one.
Anything we missed? Anything big that you’re working on? Let us know, we might be able to get you some free press!